- C.S. Mott's Children's Hospital
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD12. Folder: Proposed buildings. Miscellaneous. no. 133
- Photographer / Artist
- National Reproductions
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1969.
- On verso: "Photographer, National Reproductions. If this photograph is used for publication credit should be given to Albert Kahn Associated Architects & Engineers, Detroit, Mich."
- Mott Children's Hospital (University of Michigan)
- Architecture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Architectural drawings;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print of architectural rendering
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:09:33
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- 100th Anniversary - Neurosurgery items: 48, owner: mfoldena