Proposed school of Music, 1935? / BL001757
About this Item
- Proposed school of Music, 1935?
- 1935 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD12. Folder: Proposed buildings. Burton Tower and Music School. no. 131
- Image is photographic print of architectural drawing.
- Baird Carillon (University of Michigan)
- Burton Tower (University of Michigan)
- School of Music Building (University of Michigan : Proposed)
- Architecture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Campus planning--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Architectural drawings;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 11 1/2 x 8 1/2 b/w photographic print of architectural rendering
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:09:31
- Image Size
- 8106 x 4800
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact BHL-Image Bank.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Proposed school of Music, 1935?; BL001757". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001757/bl001757. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 09, 2023.