- University Hospitals from the Huron River
- 1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD2. Folder: Campus Views. Medical Center. Catherine St. area. no. 126
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.
- Image clipped from unknown publication.
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- Huron River (Oakland County--Monroe County, Mich.)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 x 3 1/2 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:36
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- O&P Centennial items: 13, owner: mmarymol