The University Hospitals. The Palmer Ward is the second from the left. / BL001737
About this Item
- The University Hospitals. The Palmer Ward is the second from the left.
- 1906/1927 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD2. Folder: Campus Views. Medical Center. Catherine St. area. no. 126
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- Homeopathic Hospital (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Palmer Ward (University of Michigan)
- Allopathic Hospital (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Medical Campus
- Catherine St. (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Image caption
- Scan Source
- 2 x 8 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:33
- Image Size
- 4736 x 2071
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The University Hospitals. The Palmer Ward is the second from the left.; BL001737". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001737/bl001737. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 05, 2022.