The University Hospitals. The Palmer Ward is the second from the left. / BL001737
About this Item
- The University Hospitals. The Palmer Ward is the second from the left.
- 1906/1927 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD2. Folder: Campus Views. Medical Center. Catherine St. area. no. 126
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- Homeopathic Hospital (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Palmer Ward (University of Michigan)
- Allopathic Hospital (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Medical Campus
- Catherine St. (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Image caption
- Scan Source
- 2 x 8 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:33
- Image Size
- 4736 x 2071
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The University Hospitals. The Palmer Ward is the second from the left.; BL001737". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001737/bl001737. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 02, 2023.