- New Homeopathic Hospital. Front. Nurses' Home
- 1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. North Hall. no. 254
- Homeopathic Hospital until 1922; then used as South Department of University Hospital 1922-1939; then North Hall (home of ROTC) 1939.
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Penciled on mat
- Scan Source
- 4 1/2 x 9 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:05:30
29220 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio