Health Services [Old] / BL001671
About this Item
- Health Services [Old]
- 1930 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Museums Annex. no. 253
- Student Health Services building from 1921-1940. Previously, from 1913-1921, Student Health Services occupied a building on the future site of the Burton Memorial Tower. A new Health Service building adjacent to the W. K. Kellogg Institute building was completed in 1940.
- On verso: "Next to North Hall."
- Health Service Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Awnings--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Stairways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 x 4 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:20
- Image Size
- 4803 x 3816
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Health Services [Old]; BL001671". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001671/bl001671. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2022.