Mosher-Jordan Hall / BL001669
About this Item
- Mosher-Jordan Hall
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Mosher-Jordan Hall. no. 252
- Malcolmson & Higginbotham with Alexander L. Trout ('05, '10e), architects. Mosher-Jordan Halls, the first large women's dormitory at the University of Michigan, was completed in the summer of 1930. The residence consists of two separate halls with a shared kitchen. The building was named in honor of the first two deans of women, Eliza M. Mosher and Myra B. Jordan. The halls were renovated and a new dining center was added in 2008 by the architectural firm Goody Clancy & Associates.
- Image shows street side view of building.
- Mosher-Jordan Halls (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan--Student housing--1931-1940
- Dormitories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 3 x 8 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:53:22
- Image Size
- 6046 x 4800
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Mosher-Jordan Hall; BL001669". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001669/bl001669. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 18, 2022.