Lyndon, Saline and Ann Arbor (Mich.) residences and business, ca. 1874 / BL001604
About this Item
- Lyndon, Saline and Ann Arbor (Mich.) residences and business, ca. 1874
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Folder / Container / Volume
- MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 108
- Left to right: Woodside Res. of N.B. Cole, Ann Arbor, Mich. for sale; Res. of John K. Yocum, Sec. 30, Lyndon Tp. Mich; Corner Main & Liberty Sts., Ann Arbor, Mich.; C. Parsons, dealer in dry goods, boots & shoes, hats, caps &c., Saline Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Yokum, John K.
- Cole, N. B.
- Parsons, C.
- Binder, Henry
- Henry Binder's Orchestrion Hall (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Lyndon (Mich. : Township)
- Saline (Mich. : Township)
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)
- Horses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farmhouses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farms--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Fences--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Dwellings--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Carriages & coaches--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Stores & shops--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Dry goods stores--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:03:32
- Image Size
- 6127 x 7685
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Lyndon, Saline and Ann Arbor (Mich.) residences and business, ca. 1874; BL001604". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001604/bl001604. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 27, 2023.