Pittsfield Township (Mich.) residences, ca. 1874 / BL001568
About this Item
- Pittsfield Township (Mich.) residences, ca. 1874
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Folder / Container / Volume
- MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 73
- Left to right: Res. of F.C. Crittenden, Pittsfield Tp. Mich.; Res. of David Depue, Sec. 7, Pittsfield Tp. Mich.; Res. of Wm. J. Canfield, Sec. 13, Pittsfield Tp. Mich.; Res. of David Cody, Sec 20 & 21, Pittsfield Tp. Mich.; Res. of Sidney Harwood, Sec. 27, Pittsfield Tp. Mich. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Depue, David
- Crittenden, Franklin C.
- Canfield, William J.
- Cody, David
- Harwood, Sidney
- Pittsfield (Mich. : Township)
- Horses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farmhouses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farms--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Domestic animals--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Carriages & coaches--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Fences--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:02:52
- Image Size
- 6344 x 7452
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Pittsfield Township (Mich.) residences, ca. 1874; BL001568". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001568/bl001568. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 28, 2023.