- Top: Sunnyside Farm, 320 Acres, Property & Residince [sic] of Jas. B. Van Atta, Sec. 8 Salem Tp. Mich. Bottom: Res. of T. Walker, Sec.17 Salem Tp. Mich.
- Collection Title
- Combination atlas map of Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Folder / Container / Volume
- MH 4 W319 1874 E93, p. 29
- Salem, Mich. residences. Publication information: Chicago, Ill. : Everts & Stewart, 1874.
- Vanatta, James A.
- Walker, T.
- Salem (Washtenaw County, Mich. : Township)
- Horses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Dwellings--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Domestic animals--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Carriages & coaches--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farms--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Farmhouses--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Fences--Michigan--Washtenaw County
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:02:11
32712 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio