Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop / BL000917
About this Item
- Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop
- 1895/1895 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- H. Mark Hildebrandt collection
- Collection Creator
- Hildebrandt, H. Mark, collector.
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UAs Folder: (Staebler family?)
- Michael Staebler bicycle shop, West Washington St.
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)
- Business enterprises--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Children--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycle shops--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Children riding bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:00:52
- Image Size
- 3014 x 2074
- File Size
- 832 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Boy on bicycle in front of M. Staebler Bicycles shop; BL000917". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl000917/bl000917. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed April 01, 2023.