University of Michigan Law Library Rare Book Room, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1982 / BL000715
About this Item
- University of Michigan Law Library Rare Book Room, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1982
- Collection Title
- Gunnar Birkerts papers
- Collection Creator
- Birkerts, Gunnar.
- Box / Drawer
- Drawer 5
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder 3
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1978 and the building opened in 1981. The library is an underground addition to the Legal Research Building, which is one of the four original Law Quadrangle buildings, donated by William W. Cook and built between 1924-1933.
- Schematic Design Drawing of Level 1 Floor Plan. Blue ink and colored pencil drawing on electrostatic print, 17 3/4 x 24 3/4 inches from photographic copy by Lance Burgharrdt.
- Allan and Alene Law Library Addition (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)
- Architecture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Architectural drawings; Schematic drawings;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 color transparency
- Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:16:16
- Image Size
- 3774 x 2922
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"University of Michigan Law Library Rare Book Room, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1982; BL000715". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl000715/bl000715. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2022.