Students crossing State St. in front of Michigan Union. Taken for the Michigan Alumnus, April, 1947 / BL000244
About this Item
- Students crossing State St. in front of Michigan Union. Taken for the Michigan Alumnus, April, 1947
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- On negative sleeve: A suggestion of warmer days ahead for winter-weary Michiganders is contained in this early spring picture, taken from the Michigan Union looking across to Alumni Memorial Hall just as students leave classes at the noon hour
- University of Michigan--Campus
- University of Michigan--Students--1941-1950
- State Street (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- original 4x5 b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:40:50
- Image Size
- 4050 x 3282
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Students crossing State St. in front of Michigan Union. Taken for the Michigan Alumnus, April, 1947; BL000244". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl000244/bl000244. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 04, 2022.