Literature, Science and the Arts building / BL000099
About this Item
- Literature, Science and the Arts building
- 1948 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Literature, Science and the Arts Building. no. 227
- Harley, Ellington & Day, architecture firm. Occupied in December 1948 by business, administrative, and public service departments, the building was designated as the Administrative Building. In 1967, upon completion of the Fleming Administration Building, this building became the Literature, Science, and the Arts (LS&A) Building. Exterior features Marshall Frederick's sculpture.
- On verso: "Administration Building, later LS&A, 1948. Return to University of Michigan News Services, Ann Arbor, Michigan."
- Administration Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1941-1950
- Snow--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:50:47
- Image Size
- 3157 x 3942
- File Size
- 442 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Literature, Science and the Arts building; BL000099". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl000099/bl000099. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 28, 2022.