- Campus. Burton Tower. Summer 1946
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Albert Kahn Associates, architect. Dedicated on December 4, 1936. Named for Dr. Marion LeRoy Burton, University President from 1920-1925. The carillon in bell chamber was donated in 1935 by Charles Baird, a former athletic director and University graduate of the class of 1895.
- Baird Carillon (University of Michigan)
- Burton Tower (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Campus
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Carillons--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- original 4x5 b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:41:27
30646 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License