Campus. Burton Tower. Summer 1946 / BL000022
About this Item
- Campus. Burton Tower. Summer 1946
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Dedicated on December 4, 1936. Named for Dr. Marion LeRoy Burton, University President from 1920-1925. The carillon in bell chamber was donated in 1935 by Charles Baird, a former athletic director and University graduate of the class of 1895.
- Baird Carillon (University of Michigan)
- Burton Tower (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1941-1950
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Carillons--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- original 4x5 b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:41:27
- Image Size
- 3462 x 4554
- File Size
- 998 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Campus. Burton Tower. Summer 1946; BL000022". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl000022/bl000022. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 04, 2022.