- Intramural Sports Bldg.
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Intramural Sports Building. no. 212
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, architect. Inspired by Fielding H. Yost's enthusiasm and support of athletics for all, this building opened in October 1928 and was the first university-owned structure in the nation devoted primarily to intramural sports (Encyclopedic Survey, p. 1988).
- Intramural Sports Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Caption on image
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:20
29220 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Intramural items: 13, owner: jmmcc