- Nurses Home
- 1899/1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Interns Home. no. 211
- This home was located south of the Homeopathic Hospital where N. University runs into the University Museums. It was used as a Nurses Home, 1899-1900, for the Homeopathic Hospital administration, 1900-1922; and as the Interns Home, 1922-1929.
- Nurses Home (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Law School--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:00
29220 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio