- East (new) Medical Building
- 1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Clarence C. Little Science Bldg. no. 157
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1923-1925 at the junction of East University and Washtenaw Avenues, east of the Old Medical Building. Originally called East Medical Building and the name changed to Clarence Cook Little Science Building in 1970.
- Image taken from corner of East and North University.
- East Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:29
31492 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Video Tour II items: 38, owner: johndor