- The Gymnasium [Barbour Gymnasium] 1897
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Barbour Gymnasium. no. 141
- From west showing Women's Building west facade of Barbour gym (behind) and Waterman gym to south. John Scott and Co. architect. Built during 1895 and 1896. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Caption on image
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:44
30401 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio