- School of Music : North Campus
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. School of Music (North Campus). no. 282
- Eero Saarinen, architect. The building, located on the university's North Campus, was completed in 1964 and originally called the School of Music Building. In 1975, the name was changed to the Earl V. Moore Building after the former dean of the School of Music. The Margaret Dow Towsley Center, an addition to the Moore Building, was dedicated in 1985.
- On verso: "University of Michigan News Service; 3564 Administration Building; Ann Arbor, Michigan."
- School of Music Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1961-1970
- North Campus (University of Michigan)
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- on verso
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:40:32
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.