The Bulletin of the American Society of Papyrologists: Vol. 31, No. 3-4 (1994)Skip other details (including permanent urls, DOI, citation information)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to use this work in a way not covered by the license. :
For more information, read Michigan Publishing's access and usage policy.
Table of Contents
- The Appian Papyrus from Dura-Europus (P.Dura 2) ;
- Taking Stock: Declarations of Property from the Ptolemaic Period
- The WIll of Gaius Longinus Castor
- Greek and Latin Documents from 'Abu Sha'ar, 1992-1993 ;
- P.Mich. inv. 33: A Fragment of a Martyrology?
- Remarks on Two κατ’ οἰκίαν άπογραϕαί
- A Woman of Property: Techosous alias Eudaimonis
- A Fourth-Century Receipt from the Michigan Collection
- The Bawit Contracts: Texts and Translations
- Introducing the Online Catalogue of the Duke Papyrus Collection
- [Book Review] Skeat, Theodore Cressy. The Reign of Augustus in Egypt: Conversion Tables for the Egyptian and Julian Calendars, 30 B.C. - 14 A.D. [...]