O.Mich.inv. 9354 / Recto
About this Item
front | summary (1 items)
Background and Physical Properties
- Recto; Verso is blank
- 8.5 X 5 cm
- Conservation Status
- Palaeographic Description
- see electronic version of OMich III, 986
- July/August, 10 A.D.
- probably Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Unknown tax-collector
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Receipt for money tax
- Receipt for payment of epistatikon by an Akousilaos
- Subject Headings
- Receipts (Acknowledgments)--Egypt--Karanis (Extinct city)
- Tax collection--Egypt--Karanis (Extinct city)
- Augustus, Emperor;
- Akousilaos son of Maron
- In the 39th year of Caesar, on Mesore, on the account of the epistatikon, has paid Akousilaos son of Maron 8'' drachmai of silver.
- Papyri.info Link
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections Berytus 8 Youtie HC 1944 88 Youtie HC, Berytus 8, 88, 1944 OMich III Youtie HC 1951 986 Youtie HC, OMich III, 986, 1951
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Image Size
- 4494 x 3180
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"O.Mich.inv. 9354; Recto". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/a/apis/x-785/9354o.tif. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 04, 2022.