Background and Physical Properties
- Recto; Verso is blank
- 8 X 11.8 cm
- Conservation Status
- Palaeographic Description
- see electronic version of OMich III, 1013
- (Early) IVth century A.D. (July 4)
- unknown harbor, Herakleopolite or Memphite nome, province of Egypt
- Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Receipt for Tax Payment in Kind
- Receipt for chaff paid by Pannous
- Subject Headings
- Land value taxation
- Tax collection--Egypt.
- Receipts (Acknowledgments)--Egypt.
- Signatures (Writing)
- Measures and weights, Ancient.
- Crop residues--Transportation--Egypt.
- Pannous son of Tkaeis(?) (father unknown);
- Theodotos (see also O. Mich. III, 1014)
- - - -tonos kome (Stratonos kome?)
- On Epeiph 10.
- Has brought Pannous, the son of Tkaeis, of the village of - - -ton, for the second indiction, two-hundred forty litrai of chaff, = 240 litrai only. I, Theodotos, have signed.
- Perseus Link
- view the greek text of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections OMich III Youtie HC 1951 1013 Youtie HC, OMich III, 1013, 1951
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)