Background and Physical Properties
- Recto; Verso is blank
- 13 x 7.1 cm
- Conservation Status
- Palaeographic Description
- See electronic version of OMich I 694
- (Late) IIIrd century/IVth century A.D.
- probably Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Name of individual (name tag)
- Name of individual
- Subject Headings
- Name tags--Egypt--Karanis (Extinct city)
- Christian art and symbolism--Egypt--Karanis (Extinct city)
- Polyb (Polybios or Polybianos?)
- (Christian symbol?) Polyb.
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections OMich I Amundsen L 1935 694 Amundsen L, OMich I, 694, 1935 TAPA 72 Youtie HC 1941 456-458 SB XIV 11458 Youtie HC, TAPA 72, 456-458, 1941 -- SB XIV 11458
Information on Publications--Bibliography
- H.C. Youtie, Scriptiunculae I (Amsterdam, 1973) p. 128.
- Year Begin
- Year End
26400 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)