Background and Physical Properties
- 10 x 22 cm
- 33 lines; on the vesro a large spot of ink
- Conservation Status
- Complete. Many holes and splits in teh foldings
- Palaeographic Description
- Cursive handwriting
- Ann Arbor
- 289 A.D.
- Secured from Nahman and form part of a consignment that reached the University of Michigan in 1923.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Loan of Corn
- Papyri.info Link
- view the transcription of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections BASP 50 Ullucci, Daniel 2013 129-134 131 Ullucci, Daniel, BASP 50, 129-134, 2013, 131 -- Hagedorn, ZPE 192, pp. 190-191 Hagedorn, ZPE 192, pp. 190-191
- Year Begin
- Year End
26447 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)