Background and Physical Properties
- Recto + Verso
- 8.8 x 5.4 cm
- 9 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top, left and bottom sides. Some holes run vertically to the right hand side of the preserved portion.
- Palaeographic Description
- Medium sized letters with a few ligatures.
- Ann Arbor
- IInd century A.D.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Fragment of a list of donkeys
- A list of donkeys and some amounts in artabai
- Subject Headings
- donkey 1
- artabai of wheat 20 1/2
- throught the kleros donkeys 2
- donkeys 2
- donkey ] 1
- Papyri.info Link
- view the transcription of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PCorn Westermann WL - Kraemer CJ 1926 27 Westermann WL - Kraemer CJ, PCorn, 27, 1926
- Year Begin
- Year End
26447 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- 2787 x 4713
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)