Background and Physical Properties
- Recto; Verso is described
- 14.6 x 5.9 cm
- verso, 29 lines
- Conservation Status
- broken off at the top, bottom and right sides. Because of a hole in the middle of the fragment , many letters are lost.
- Palaeographic Description
- The scribe has left a margin of about 4 cm.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- List of names
- The ends of the lines are lost and the purpose of the list is therefore inknown.
- Subject Headings
- Adelph[ ];
- Artemi[ ];
- Antoni[ ];
- Palladi[ ]
- Some other fragmentary names are also preserved
- Papyri.info Link
- view the transcription of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PCorn Westermann WL - Kraemer CJ 1926 34 Westermann WL - Kraemer CJ, PCorn, 34, 1926 -- Nikos Liitnas Nikos Liitnas
- Year Begin
- Year End
26447 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- 2845 x 4730
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)