Background and Physical Properties
- 6.6 x 4.6 cm
- Conservation Status
- August/September, 153 A.D.
- Philopator he kai Theogenous, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Soknopaiou Nesos, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- 31-II215-P (1)-(3)
- unknown customs official
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Customshouse Receipt
- Receipt for payment of the 3 % customs duty
- Subject Headings
- Receipts (Acknowledgments)--Egypt.
- Antoninus Pius, Emperor
- Philopator he kai Theagenous
- Paid, through the gate-house of Philopator he kai Theagenous, the 3 % (customs duty), by Sotas, exporting one foal of bitter vetch. Year 17 of Antoninus Caesar our lord, Thoth . .
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PCustoms Sijpesteijn PJ 1987 220 Pl. III Sijpesteijn PJ, PCustoms, 220, 1987, Pl. III
- Year Begin
- Year End
26400 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)