Background and Physical Properties
- Recto (written across the fibres); Verso is blank
- Zenon archive
- 17 x 11 cm
- Conservation Status
- broken off at the top and on the left and right sides
- Palaeographic Description
- Recto written across the fibres; written in a large, handsome hand
- Ann Arbor
- October-November, 248 B.C.
- Unknown place, Egypt
- Philadelpheia, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, Egypt
- November 1925; Acquired from Brummer
- [- - -]
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Fragment of a letter, of uncertain subject
- Subject Headings
- Letter writing, Egyptian--Egypt.
- [- - -]
- (Text too fragmentary to be translated)
- Perseus Link
- view the greek text of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PMich I Edgar CC 1931 59 Edgar CC, PMich I, 59, 1931
- Year Begin
- Year End
26428 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- 4608 x 3480
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)