P.Mich.inv. 3200 / Recto
About this Item
front | summary (1 items)
Background and Physical Properties
- Recto; Verso is P.Mich. I, 9 (Verso)
- Zenon archive
- 8.3 x 15.5 cm
- Conservation Status
- Palaeographic Description
- Written in a chancery hand (Edgar)
- Ann Arbor
- ca. 257 B.C.[?]
- Unknown place, Egypt
- Philadelpheia, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, Egypt
- November 1925; Acquired from Brummer
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- List of Articles
- List of articles entrusted to Kriton, the stolarches of Apollonios's fleet of boats
- Subject Headings
- Clothing and dress--Egypt--Philadelphia (Extinct city)
- Kriton (stolarches) (see Pros.Ptol. V 13771);
- Theodoros, katoikos hippeus (see Pros.Ptol. II 2658 + add.)
- In the charge of Kriton: an ostrich egg decorated with silver, about twenty-five talents of lead, also a cloak belonging to Theodoros, one of the cavalry cleruchs from Boubastos, which was previously deposited with us and which we gave him to carry to Boubastos.
- Papyri.info Link
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PMich I Edgar CC 1931 9 (Recto) Pl. II Edgar CC, PMich I, 9 (Recto), 1931, Pl. II
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Image Size
- 3480 x 4608
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"P.Mich.inv. 3200; Recto". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/a/apis/x-1863/3200r_a.tif. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 26, 2022.