Background and Physical Properties
- Recto + Verso
- Zenon archive
- 10.3 x 15 cm
- Recto - 6;
- Verso - 11
- Conservation Status
- broken off at the top, left, right, and bottom
- Ann Arbor
- ca. 250 B.C.
- Unknown place, Egypt
- Philadelpheia, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, Egypt
- December 1926; Acquired from Dr. Kondilios
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Money Account
- Fragment of a money account, concerning salaries for Syrians, men, women, and children working on the vineyards (see also P.Cair.Zen. II, 59292; P.Col.Zen. II, 87)
- Subject Headings
- Vineyard laborers--Egypt.
- Child labor--Egypt.
- Maron (see Pros.Ptol. IV 10289);
- (unnamed) Syroi
- (Text too fragmentary to be translated)
- Perseus Link
- view the greek text of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PMich I Edgar CC 1931 49 Edgar CC, PMich I, 49, 1931 -- BL IX, 164 (bibliography) BL IX, 164 (bibliography) C.Ptol.Sklav. II Scholl R 1990 124 Scholl R, C.Ptol.Sklav. II, 124, 1990
- Year Begin
- Year End
26424 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- 3480 x 4608
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)