Background and Physical Properties
- Verso; Recto is PMich VI 375
- 19.5 X 20 cm
- Col. I - 14
- Col. II - 13
- Negative in Copenhagen
- Conservation Status
- Fragment of a roll; top and right side broken and much damaged; left edge straight (cut?)
- Palaeographic Description
- see electronic version of PMich VI, 373
- (Middle/late) IInd century A.D.
- (probably) Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Karanis, Herakleidou meris, Arsinoite nome, province of Egypt
- Unknown tax-collector
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Tax Register: List of Assessments and Receipts for Payments in Kind (ordered by cleruchy)
- Fragmentary list giving for each cleruchy a summary of the assessment in kind (corrected after the episkepsis?) and a summary of collections month by month
- Subject Headings
- Taxation--Egypt--Karanis (Extinct city)
- 69th cleruchy; 70th cleruchy; 71st cleruchy; 72nd cleruchy
- Perseus Link
- view the greek text of this document in a separate window
Information on Publications
Series and Volume Editor Year Pg/Nr Photo SB Preferred Citation Corrections PMich VI Pearl OM-Youtie HC 1944 373 Pearl OM-Youtie HC, PMich VI, 373, 1944
- Year Begin
- Year End
26424 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are in the public domain. If you have questions about the collection, please contact APIS Help. If you would like to request high-resolution images, please contact the Papyrology Collection. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
No Copyright. This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)