Background and Physical Properties
- 30 x 15 cm (before restoration)
- 8 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top, damaged (many holes and lacunas)
- Palaeographic Description
- Large-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- VIth century A.D.
- Uknown; it was described as coming from Behneseh (Oxyrhynchus).
- Purchased by Boal with funds of the Near East Expedition. Reached the University in October 1926. Bell's report/description dated May 2, 1925.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)