Access to the full image is restricted.
Background and Physical Properties
- 10.1 x 5.8 cm
- 5 lines
- Conservation Status
- Complete, but damaged (holes and lacunas in the middle)
- Palaeographic Description
- Large-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IVth-Vth century A.D.
- Uknown; it was described as coming from Behneseh (Oxyrhynchus).
- Purchased by Boal with funds of the Near East Expedition. Reached the University in October 1926. Bell's report/description dated May 2, 1925.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Order for payment
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- 4843 x 3632
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)