Background and Physical Properties
- under research; contact institution
- 5.7 x 7.4 cm
- col. 1: 13 lines; col. 2: 6 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top, the left and the right-hand sides.
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a literary hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- Uknown; it was described as coming from Behneseh (Oxyrhynchus).
- Purchased by Boal with funds of the Near East Expedition. Reached the University in October 1926. Bell's report/description dated May 2, 1925.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)