Background and Physical Properties
- fr.1: 2.2 x 1.5 cm; fr. 2: 2.2 x 3 cm
- 4 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at all sides.
- Palaeographic Description
- Large-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- VIth century A.D.
- Uknown; it was described as coming from Behneseh (Oxyrhynchus).
- Purchased by Boal with funds of the Near East Expedition. Reached the University in October 1926. Bell's report/description dated May 2, 1925.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)