Background and Physical Properties
- 9.2 x 10.1 cm
- 8 lines
- Conservation Status
- Complete. A hole in the middle.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Medium-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IInd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Petition to (C)lasticus (sic), probably the procurator mentioned in APF 4, p. 102 (A.D. 103)
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)