Background and Physical Properties
- 26.5 x 27 cm
- recto: 16 lines; verso: 1 line
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the upper right quarter. Damaged at the top (lacunas)
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- VIth century A.D.
- Uknown; it was described as coming from Behneseh (Oxyrhynchus).
- Purchased by Boal with funds of the Near East Expedition. Reached the University in October 1926. Bell's report/description dated May 2, 1925.
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Private letter?
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)