Background and Physical Properties
- 15 x 21 cm
- recto: col. 1: 6 lines; col. 2: 27 lines; verso: col. 1: 23 lines; col. 2: 5 lines (before restoration)
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at all sides
- Palaeographic Description
- Medium-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd-IVth century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)