Background and Physical Properties
- 7.5 x 14 cm
- 3 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top, the left- and the right hand sides.
- Palaeographic Description
- Medium-sized letters written in a cursive hand. The bottom margin is 11 cm
- Ann Arbor
- Ist-IInd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Part of a roll, probably a part of inv. no 3679?
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)