Background and Physical Properties
- 11.5 x 14 cm
- recto: c12 lines; verso: c. 8 lines (before restoration)
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at all sides
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- Ist-IInd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Part of a roll, probably a part of inv. no 3679?
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)