Background and Physical Properties
- 15.5 x 23 cm
- recto: col. 1: 15 lines; col. 2: 7 lines; col 3: 8 lines verso: traces of ink
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at all sides
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand. The third column is at the lower part of the preserved fragment below column 2.
- Ann Arbor
- Ist-IInd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Part of a roll containing various documents
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)