Background and Physical Properties
- 17.8 x 17 cm
- recto: col. 1: 10 lines; col. 2: 12 lines; verso:10 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top and the left- and the right-hand sides. The papyrus is tattered.
- Palaeographic Description
- Medium-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- A petition to the prefect? The text on verso may well be connected with that on the recto. There is reference to slaves.
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)