Background and Physical Properties
- 9.8 x 14.5 cm
- recto: 21 lines; verso: 1 line
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the bottom and the right-hand side. A hole at the middle. Some papyri (light-colored) were used as batches on the back (ancient repairs?) One of them has some writing on it.
- Palaeographic Description
- Medium-sized letters written in a semi-cursive hand along the fibers.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Private letter
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)