Background and Physical Properties
- 23 x 15 cm
- recto: 10 lines; verso: c. 10 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the left-hand side, the bottom and the top. The ink on the back is almost totally effaced. It is not certain if the text on the back has any relation to the text on the front.
- Palaeographic Description
- Large-sized letters written in a cursive hand along the fibers.
- Ann Arbor
- VIth century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)