Background and Physical Properties
- 18.5 x 16.5 cm
- recto: 10 lines; verso: 1 line
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the right-hand side and the top. A large miss at the middle.
- Palaeographic Description
- Large-sized letters written in a cursive hand along the fibers.
- Ann Arbor
- VIth century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)