Background and Physical Properties
- 13 x 15 cm
- 23 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the left-hand side and the bottom. A large lacuna in the middle of the fragment. Light-brown papyrus
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- 145-146 A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Contract? the 9th of Antoninus Pius year is mentioned
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)