Background and Physical Properties
- 16 x 21.5 cm
- recto: c. 16 lines; verso: c. 16 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the right- and the left-hand sides
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- Unknown; Philadelphia?
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Tax-registers. They resemble the Philadelphia registers of the first century A.D. and perhaps come from the same find.
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)